Hi!

Hi...

I’ve always wanted to write, but always hesitate with the fact that everyone else might (or might not read it).

But here I am, unemployed, with loads of spare time. Oh what the heck! :D

I’m going to write about things around my life, my thoughts, my experience, my passion (err wait, I’m still not sure what is my passion was).

At first I had this idea to make a fashion blog (only based on the fact that I love clothes, I’m not that fashionable :P *minder mode on). But it seemed fun!

And I have tons of clothes that I didn’t use since I’m not working anymore. I might as well dress up and do some photos shoot and post them on my blog.

For laughs and giggles.

We’ll see :D

Leave A Comment

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Follower

Where do you come from

free counters

member of..

The Urban Mama