Leaving on a jet plane

On my way back to Jakarta from Pekanbaru, I had a strange feeling. An uncomfortable feeling yet very familiar. And then I remember I had the same feeling every time I got on the bus to go back to Singapore from KL, or when I took my husband to a bus stop in Redhill so he could take a train to JB.

It's the feeling I had when I have to face separation.
In this case apart from my husband. And I hated it.

The difference is, when we were still in Sg-KL, after one week we'll manage to get over this feeling and meet each other.
Now, I have to wait for approx 1.5 month to be able to fly to Pekanbaru and meet him


:((((


Oh I forgot how hard it is...

Leave A Comment

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Follower

Where do you come from

free counters

member of..

The Urban Mama