Bussiness oh bussiness

I always thought that having your own business is a privilege. Its not for everyone. It's for strong people, physically and mentally. I watched with my own eyes, friends, relatives, member of my families who start up their own business, but in the end failed to go on. And have to face the worst.

Bankruptcy.

And I always thought that I'm not one of those people. Not the strong minded person and definitely not the one who can bare all the risk.
But what if I am? what if all I need to do is try and find out and who knows I can make t big.
Or go for bankruptcy.
Which is a scary thought. But they say fail is a learning process for success right?
I'm sure all the businessman (and business woman) have this thoughts before.
Or they haven't? which only shows that I really don't have it in me.

Leave A Comment

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Follower

Where do you come from

free counters

member of..

The Urban Mama