My new activity

My online shop is going well, I manage to sell some items, i get almost 800 visitor in 4 days opening, we've been reviewed by 3 major websites, and I manage to buy 3rd stock offline and all the items are sooo beautiful. In short; I am happy.

Actually thanks to my lack of understanding in business, my poor calculation ability, and my low self esteem I didn't make much profit. But I actually enjoying every bit of it. Maybe this is it, maybe this is my passion, the things that I willing to do even tough I'm not making a lot of money out of it?

Yay!!

And I have a big dream for this online boutique of mine, I do hope I'll learn a lot, grow, and bring this business to a whole other level, one day.
For now, I'm grateful :-)




Leave A Comment

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Follower

Where do you come from

free counters

member of..

The Urban Mama