It's all happen for a reason

I know it's been a while since my last post (errr...almost a month maybe?) which means I also broke my own promise to write at least once a week.

There's actually a lot of things happening in my life right now.
There were MAJOR changes that completely changed our life, my husband and I, forever.

But now I want to share about dreams.
I never stopped thinking why am I here? Why Allah SWT somehow wanted me to come here?
But when I thought about it...maybe because of my dreams.

I once always wanted to work in an interior firm.
I once always wanted to be an associate.
I even told my self when I first saw Ghim Moh apartment where I lived now, with its parquet floor and huge living area 'It would've been nice to live here', I thought one day.

And here I am.

Eventhough those dreams are long forgotten.
And I honestly don't know whether I still want them anymore.
Nevertheless, I still have the chance.
God gave me the chance.
Alhamdulillah :-) 

Leave A Comment

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Follower

Where do you come from

free counters

member of..

The Urban Mama