Home sweet home

Alhamdulillah udah hampir 2 minggu di Bandung, dan besok mas Alfa pulang dari Abu Dhabi. (YAAAAAAAAAAYYY!!)
Pas baru sampe rumah ada perasaan yang aneh, remember those feelings I had before I worked in Singapore? the helpless feeling, passionless, routine, and the tendency for me to get very comfortable and not challenging myself? Well those feelings back :(

Dan beberapa bulan terakhir ini rasanya seperti mimpi aja, seperti tidak nyata. Karena suasananya sannggaat berbeda. Walau pada awalnya aku (agak) menyesali pergi ke Sing, tapi sampai sana (akhirnya) aku merasa hidup, the environment, the people, the experience, It's was all very overwhelming.

But still, I'm glad to be home, I still have those 'morning sickness' and its very relieving to have my mom took care of me, and provide me with the delicious food I've been craving back in Singapore :-)

Leave A Comment

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Follower

Where do you come from

free counters

member of..

The Urban Mama